London Fashion Week ● OOTD

lfw-london-fashion-week-street-style-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-the-trend-chapter-thetrendchapter
Hey Loves,
Long time no talk... As always. Sorry for being MIA all summer, working full time was more time consuming than I planned. But I can fill you in on everything you missed!
So quick life update - I moved to UK so I could hopefully study here and I do now. Back in May I applied to Fashion Marketing and Management at UCA Epsom and at the end of summer they accepted me! Words cannot explain how happy I was and still am. One of our first tasks there was to attend LFW Day 1 for Street style hunt, so if you follow me on twitter you probably saw few random tweets.

This LFW was my first one, but honestly I was pretty disappointed with new location aka Brewer street Car park. I've never been to Somerset house, but I can tell you that the new location was a complete mess. Oh and my favorite thing was or should I say were wannabe fashionistas who weren't even invited to the shows but circled the streets for hours, just so they could get photographed and featured somewhere. 

Ok enough about that for now. This is my first OOTD post and you can expect to see more in the near future. Gotta admit I'm not the best model and I'm pretty awkward when it comes to actually posing in front of the camera, but I did my best so please don't be too harsh. Also big thanks to my lovely best friend Gia from BehindTheHeels for pictures!

lfw-london-fashion-week-street-style-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-the-trend-chapter-thetrendchapter
lfw-london-fashion-week-street-style-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-the-trend-chapter-thetrendchapter
lfw-london-fashion-week-street-style-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-the-trend-chapter-thetrendchapterlfw-london-fashion-week-street-style-ootd-outfit-of-the-day-the-trend-chapter-thetrendchapter
Shirt - H&M | Jeans - Warehouse | Shoes - Stradivarius | Sunglasses - H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.