Light ● Instawall

Hi!
It's Instawall time again! Although I abandoned my blog for a little while, but I kept instagramming as always. So if you want to know what I'm up to, you're always welcome to follow me @themonsterdee. For the summertime I've decided to post (mostly) lighter pictures.

1. 'My new boyfriend ♡' - it's the same picture from my previous post. Anyone who knows me irl would tell you that computer is the most important non-living thing to me. 99% of my hobbies are computer related and I spend most of my free time on it. 

2. '✖️ OOTD ✖️' - while my friend (BehindTheHells) was trying on some stuff, I snapped a quick picture because I liked the floor pattern. No need to tell me that I'm weird, she reminds me everyday...

3. 'Beautiful big city ♡' - I had the opportunity to work as a dresser at the Canary Wharf's Fashion weekend. It was an amazing experience and I fell in love with the scenery there. Definitely best 4 days here so far.

4. 'XOXO' - I was in the mood to doodle. 

5. 'Off to take over the world ✈️' - I love flying. It's so peaceful up there. This is 'the big day' I moved to London.

6. '-Chained sky-' - please ignore my silly captions, I just want to be cool sometimes... Day before I left, I met up with my friends for drinks. It was a pretty sad day to me and I miss them a lot. Once we ordered our drinks I noticed how awesome the ceiling were so naturally I had to instagram it haha!

7. 'Beauté' - I got these beautiful white carnations for my 20th birthday from my family. Months later I found this picture and it was too beautiful not to share it.

8. 'Hello' - first selfie in years where I'm smiling. What can I say... I guess I was feeling myself haha!

9. 'Don't forget to look up' - I was walking around Vilnius oldtown with my best friend and noticed these beautiful ceiling flowers. Sometimes we forget to look up from our phones and just look around. And we are missing out..
                                                                                    

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.