Life Update ● Chatter Chapter


Hey!
So it's been a while since the last time I've blogged because huge, time consuming life changes happened... I moved to London! Ahhh I know! I managed to complete one of my 2015 resolutions. On 19th of May, my overpacked suitcase and I travel 2000 kilometers across Europe. It was extremely weird to fly somewhere with one way ticket. And leaving my mom, sister and my cat behind was a lot harder emotionally than I thought, but I survived. 

I would of blogged sooner, but I didn't have a computer. Now I've finally got a brand new MacBook that belongs to me and only me, and a notebook full of blog post ideas, so get ready to see me often in your feeds. See you soon!

                                                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.