20 things I want to do before I turn 20 ● Chatter Chapter

20-things-to-do-before-I-turn-20-childhood-responsibilities-pictures-list

Hello again!
As I'm counting my last days being a teenager, I thought it's the best time to share what I want to do before my 20th birthday on 29th of March. So without further ado, here they are!

1. Get a part time job. 
2. Hit 200 followers on Bloglovin. (difficult, I know..)
3. Drive a car alone for the first time.
4. Take my best friends for a car ride.
5. Film and upload videos again on YouTube!
6. Finish reading Harry Potter series.
7. Start my OOTD/OOTW series. (and brainstorm a name for it)
8. Have a clear plan for summer.
9. Hit 200 subscriber on Youtube. (that would be best birthday gift ever!!)
10. Start working out again.
11. Get my creativity and mood back. (during winter it magically disappeared)
12. Figure out new video editing software.
13. Lose 3 kilos.
14. Start wearing lipstick on (almost) daily basis.
15. Leave my house without winged liner on. (it's been my signature look for years now..)
16. Find new favorite scent.
17. Change up my hairstyle.
18. Dye my hair darker. (not permanently)
19. Learn how to use DSLR.
20. Try cold brew coffee. 

Ugh I can't believe I have only 22 days left... Time flies guys!

                                                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.